Debating whether or not to attend the BI + Analytics Conference in Nashville, August 7 – 9? Well, debate no more. We’ve whittled down our long list of reasons to present to you the top justifications on why you need to register, today!
Beyond gaining access to international thought leaders and industry experts, you’ll also learn how to fully capitalize on your current software investments, develop a BI strategy, and empower your super users to create a team that truly fulfills and surpasses the needs of your business. So, go ahead, read on, then be sure to register here.
- Maximize Current Investment – As a Business Objects user, you’ll learn how to leverage every feature and tool in order to fully maximize both your time and monetary investment. Having an in-depth understanding of your reporting and visualization tool’s full capacity will provide your business with the strategic edge needed for long term success.
- Exclusive Conference Treatment – By combining the welcoming and attentive staff of Eventful Conferences, plus the true southern charm of Nashville, Tennessee, you will experience nothing but first-class treatment from initial check-in all the way to the closing keynote.
- Remarkable Lineup of Speakers – BI + Analytics gives you full access to an impressive assortment of speakers from big name organizations such as the Royal Canadian Navy, the NHL, Fiat Chrysler, and SAP These speakers are comprised of senior leadership, decision-makers, business process owners, analysts, super users, support teams, and solution providers—all there to offer their brilliant insights, which are directly applicable into your own business software.
- Unparalleled Peer Networking (in Nashville) – What better place can you think of to network than with live country music and endless mechanical bulls? Truthfully, this conference holds great value for its users, however, the real value is in networking with your peers. This city will only enhance your networking opportunities as the music and excitement tends to bring people alive!
- Quality Hand-on Sessions – These focus groups are specifically formatted to flow with the regular track sessions and seamlessly fit into your personalized scheduled. The sessions themselves allow you to fully immerse yourself as you learn from industry leaders showing you first-hand how to solve complex issues.
- Go-to Community for Business Objects Users – BI + Analytics provides the unique opportunity to mingle with the ultimate Who’s Who in the BOBJ and Analytics Ecosystems. Through face-to-face interactions with your fellow peers and industry experts, this community event is not one to be missed!
- A Visual Roadmap into the Future of Analytics – Receive a clearer visual of the SAP roadmap, with in-person SAP leaders addressing your top concerns. You’ll walk away with answers on future versions and how these changes will affect your business specifically.
- World-Class Event Experience – The quality of this event is truly world-class, which is the product of 6 months of extensive research on the industry. Afterwards, the research and all presentations, speakers, and agenda is hand selected by our advisory committee—comprised of BI + Analytics leaders and experts to ensure the highest quality conference for the community.
- Discover Success Stories – This community possesses a profound breadth and depth of real life experience with BI + analytics software. The individuals and companies sharing their stories are willing and excited to enlighten other businesses with their personal accounts of trials and successes.
- And did we mention… You’re in NASHVILLE! – As the official Music City, Nashville, Tennessee doesn’t need much of an introduction. This destination city has made quite a name for itself over recent years for offering a plethora of exciting things to see and do. From Honky Tonks and live music, to Bachelorette parties and southern food, you will not be disappointed with this conference locale!
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Check out what BI+A veteran Tammy Powlas said about this year’s event! We look forward to seeing you in Nashville.