This workshop will provide a framework for a digital transformation leveraging SAP S/4HANA® using the “comply, optimize, transform” framework. Using customer stories, partner insights, and guided discussions, this workshop will cover what you will need to consider to transform to a digital enterprise:
- Comply/Standardize – We will discuss International Finance Reporting Standards (IFRS) compliance, disclosure reporting (with validation), data management, and process standardization as a foundation.
- Optimize – How to use analytics, dashboards, and tools like RAR and CLM to benchmark and optimize your procure-to-pay, record-to-report, and order-to-cash processes to improve revenue, profitability, and cash flow.
- Transform – Explore how a data-driven approach—including predictive analytics and accounting combined with machine learning—can transform you to a digital enterprise. Join us to hear leading experts from SAP, Bramasol, customers, and others and get started on your finance transformation.
By attending this session, you will be able to:
- Define what is a digital enterprise is and steps to take a digital transformation
- Apply the “comply, optimize, transform” framework to create a successful transformation
- Differentiate between the reporting options – Operational, Management & Statutory
- Outline the SAP approaches: on-premise, cloud and hybrid
Join us to hear leading experts from SAP, Bramasol, customers and others and get started on your Finance Transformation.
No prerequisites or advanced preparation is required for this group live pre-conference session.
Program level: Basic
Field of Study: Computer Software & App
Earn 4.0 CPE credits by attending this pre-conference session
Pre-Conference Sessions are $399 optional, interactive sessions with subject matter experts taking place on Monday, March 11 at 1 p.m. Buy Tickets.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 914-509-5354.